Sunday 25 January 2009

I'm just not that into you...

Ugh, some people just have no respect for common decency... If you become so intoxicated at a party that you throw up, it is never EVER acceptable to subsequently attempt to convince a girl to go home with you. Especially one who has absolutely no interest in you to begin with. She will think that you are a douchebag. Hint: that gum you are chewing has done nothing to disguise the fact that you have just been sick. You have merely added a hint of minty-ness to the fug of booze and vomit which envelopes your person. Oh, and seriously? Getting sick at a party??? It's a little highschool.

This would be the same guy who immediately asked me out upon hearing of the demise of my relationship. Lucky me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Your Blog's contents will be very interesting to my group of Korean members who like to know more local English speaker in South Korea areas. If possible, please share you blog link on my group.

please contact me at mickyarba@gmail.com or add me as your friends as follow links:
http://uhome.heyheyfriends.com/home/space.php?uid=1
or
Facebook group at :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=47290037004